Tuesday 22 March 2011

Let me introduce myself

My name is Sergey. I am developer from the prehistoric times. It starts a lot of years ago, when computers were big and slow and continues until today. For this long period i have got great experience: machine codes, Assembler, Basic, Fortran, C, Pascal, Prolog, later Delphi, VB, C++, C#, Java, PHP, Perl and sure databases DBase, Paradox, FoxPro, MSSQL, MySQL, PostGre...Really it should take a lot of time to describe everything.

Since 2002 i develop for Web. More then 75% of my projects are DotNetNuke oriented. DotNetNuke (DNN) is great Content Management System and this is good to work with this product and community. But DNN is not my single priority. Also a lot of requests from customers on synchronizing data between different products. There were some projects for NopCommerce, Magento, OpenErp, OpenBravo Pos.

This work is good. It allows me to work remotely with different customers from around the world. Thats great opportunity and very good experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.